Monday 12 September 2011

Thanks, Denise

I grew up on radio and 78 rpm records, so posting audio clips and sharing my favorite music with the world is more than a delight -- it's a miracle. Through trial and (lots of) error I learned how to upload and publish individual audio clips via Hipcast, but publishing two clips in one post had me baffled. I emailed Denise at Hipcast customer support, pleading for help, and she quickly unbaffled me. I created a playlist with Thanks a Million by Louis Armstrong (1935) and How Can I Thank You? with Mildred Bailey and Red Norvo (1938) and clicked on "Publish." Let's see if it works.

1 comment:

  1. David,
    I am so happy the "creating a playlist" worked for you! The playlist does play the audio's in succession .... to get the separate players would require you to embed the HTML code ... I have sent you an e-mail with instructions ... good luck!

    ReplyDelete